Columbia Health Center (Providence Rd) - Planned Parenthood
711 N Providence Rd.
Columbia, MO 65203
Map not found
Halted abortions Oct. 1, 2018, due to expired license and failed licensing inspection.
- Judge Blocks State from Revoking Columbia PP's License Nov. 30, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Halts Abortions; Columbia, MO, Once Again Abortion-Free Nov. 25, 2015
- Abortion Drama Continues at Mizzou as Planned Parenthood Seeks New Hospital Privileges Nov. 18, 2015
- Mizzou Ends Planned Parenthood Abortionist’s Privileges as of December 1, Sept. 25, 2015
- Mizzou Terminates Contracts with Planned Parenthood – Except the One that Enables Abortions, Sept. 17, 2015
- Dramatic Showdown between Missouri State Senate Committee, Health Dept. Official Reveals Planned Parenthood Improperly Issued an Abortion License, Aug. 26, 2015
- NEW. Only receive referrals from Kansas City. Do not make in-house appointments
- Planned Parenthood Temporarily Suspends Abortions - Sep 2011
- Columbia Clinic Suspends Services - June 2012
- Planned Parenthood - Second Missouri facility to offer abortions - July 2015
Planned Parenthood Columbia clinic licensed to perform abortions
News article 10/10/2017 announcing new abortion facility license. Set to resume abortions 10/23/2017.
Planned Parenthood v. Lyskowski
Filed Nov. 28, 2015: Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri sued to keep the MO department of health from revoking its abortion facility license even though it has no abortionist that can qualify for mandatory hospital privileges, a contingency to maintaining an abortion facility license in MO.
initial survey and follow up 08-28-2017
The facility didn't have a program for identifying and preventing infections and for maintaining a safe environment. Failure to properly use sterilizers. Failure to maintain autoclave log. Failure to maintain a record of sterilizer maintenance. Failure to have written processes for reprocessing and/or quarantine of instruments following positive biological indicators. Employees had to attend training.
9-28-2018-Inspection Report for Columbia PP
Failed inspection. Suction abortion machine was rusty and mold was found in the plastic tubing. Staff said it was not a infection control issues. DHSS disagreed.