AbortionistColleen P. McNicholas
Halted abortions Oct. 1, 2018, due to expired license and failed licensing inspection.
Abortions Cancelled at Columbia Planned Parenthood as Legal Battle Rages On, 10/3/2018.
Prior to Today’s Hearing, Bloody, Moldy Tubing Found on Filthy Abortion Machine at MO Planned Parenthood Facility, 10/1/2018
Licensed October 10, 2017. First day of abortions set for October 23, 2017
- Judge Blocks State from Revoking Columbia PP’s License Nov. 30, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Halts Abortions; Columbia, MO, Once Again Abortion-Free Nov. 25, 2015
- Abortion Drama Continues at Mizzou as Planned Parenthood Seeks New Hospital Privileges Nov. 18, 2015
- Mizzou Ends Planned Parenthood Abortionist’s Privileges as of December 1, Sept. 25, 2015
- Mizzou Terminates Contracts with Planned Parenthood – Except the One that Enables Abortions, Sept. 17, 2015
- Dramatic Showdown between Missouri State Senate Committee, Health Dept. Official Reveals Planned Parenthood Improperly Issued an Abortion License, Aug. 26, 2015
- NEW. Only receive referrals from Kansas City. Do not make in-house appointments
- Planned Parenthood Temporarily Suspends Abortions – Sep 2011
- Columbia Clinic Suspends Services – June 2012
- Planned Parenthood – Second Missouri facility to offer abortions – July 2015
Completely closed. No medical or surgical abortions. Dec 2015.
Address711 N Providence Rd., Columbia, MO 65203
Planned Parenthood v. LyskowskiFiled Nov. 28, 2015: Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri sued to keep the MO department of health from revoking its abortion facility license even though it has no abortionist that can qualify for mandatory hospital privileges, a contingency to maintaining an abortion facility license in MO.
initial survey and follow up 08-28-2017The facility didn't have a program for identifying and preventing infections and for maintaining a safe environment. Failure to properly use sterilizers. Failure to maintain autoclave log. Failure to maintain a record of sterilizer maintenance. Failure to have written processes for reprocessing and/or quarantine of instruments following positive biological indicators. Employees had to attend training.
2018-09-11 - Court Dumps Injunction on MO Abortion Law, Leaving 2 Planned Parenthood Facilities in Non-Compliance - OperationRescue.org
9-28-2018-Inspection Report for Columbia PPFailed inspection. Suction abortion machine was rusty and mold was found in the plastic tubing. Staff said it was not a infection control issues. DHSS disagreed.
New License July 2015
New License Application with Colleen McNicholas2015 App
Planned Parenthood Columbia clinic licensed to perform abortionsNews article 10/10/2017 announcing new abortion facility license. Set to resume abortions 10/23/2017.
Comprehensive Health of PP v. Williams, et al -- 2019-01-11 Exhibits - 2013-2018 Inspection Reports - Deficiencies & Plan of Correction2013-2018 Health Dept Inspections, with Deficiencies & Plan of Correction. Numerous health code violations and failures cited in Health Dept Inspections of Comprehensive Health Services PP (Columbia, MO), and Reproductive Health Center PP (St Louis, MO). See pages 2, 4, 12, & 47.